- After the declaration of XII class results, the students have to register with the necessary documents for admission to U.G. Programme.
- The admission will be given as per merit order. Once the admission is finalized, no student will be allowed to change the faculty, subject combination or division.
- Graduates of Arts, Commerce and Science faculties, who have passed their degrees with language as an optional subject or second language, will be eligible to seek admission to M.A. in the respective language.
- Post-graduate students of other universities, who have passed their first part from concerned University will not be considered eligible to seek admission in the second part.
Rules and Regulations for U.G. and P.G.
Admissions to all P.G. courses will be held strictly as per the university rule (Resolution No. 04/11-2003 and time to time rules of Govt. /University for seeking admission to U.G.and P.G. courses).
The following documents must be attached along with the admission form.
- Original Marks Memo along with three photo copies (duly signed)
- Transfer Certificate of school / college along with three photo copies (duly signed)
- Income Certificate (for EBC holders in Maharashtra)
- To ascertain date of birth and caste, attach Photocopy of SSC transfer certificate or the SSC certificate.
- Attested Photocopy of Caste certificate (only for GOI scholarship holders).
Reservation for U.G. and P.G. admissions
- For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes converted to Buddhism -13%.
- For Scheduled Tribes-7%.
- For Vimukta Jati (as specified) -3%
(Berad / Bester / Kaikadi / Kanjarbhat / Katak / Banjara / Vagalable / Rajparshi / Rajput Bhamta / Ramoshi/Wadar/Pardhi / Chapparband).
- For Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) (before 1990 as specified) -2.5% (Gosavi / Gawali / Beldar / Bharadi / Bhute / Vagalale / Chitralathi / Garudi / Ghisadi / Golla / Godai / Gopal / Helebe/ Joshi / Vasudeo/ Bahurupi /Thelari /Otari).
- Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) -3.5% (Ahir/ Dange / Gadri /Telkar/ Hatkar/ Sangar/ Khutekar/Telangi /Telari / Kokani Dhangar/ Kavade / Varshade/Dhangar/Zadezad/ Kurmal/Matur/Ladle/Ranger/Dhangar).
- Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) (Vanjar & Vanjari)-2%.
- Special Backward Class and Other Backward Classes -19%.
- 2% Admission in respective category is given to the wards of freedom fighter, wards of Defence servicemen, wards of project affected parents and 3 % admission in respective category to disabled students having certificate of 40% disability from civil surgeon.
Note: Rules will be changed time to time as per the Government and University directions.
- Students belonging to categories shown in ‘f’ and ‘g’ of the previous section of “reservation for admissions” will have to produce certificate of “not belonging to Creamy Layer” as specified by the government to avail the facility of reservation. Except the caste certificate, no other document will be considered for reservation in admission.
- Admissions sought on the basis of false documents will be cancelled at any time and action will be taken against such students.
- Every admission form should bear a pass-port size photograph.
- While seeking admission remittance of full fees is necessary.
- Students are required to verify their admission forms from admission committee before submission in the office.
- The principal is empowered to finalize the admission or to reject it.
Cancellation of Admission
- Students will have to pay the fees prescribed by the College / University from time to time and take receipts from the office.
- If the student, who has taken admission to any grant in aid course cancels admission¬
- Within 15 days from the date of admission, 10% of the tuition fees of the entire academic year for the course will be charged to the students and other fees will be fully recovered.
- Within 30 days from the date of admission, 20% of the tuition fees of the entire academic year for the course will be charged and other fees will be fully recovered.
- After 30 days from the date of admission, 50% of the tuition fees of the entire academic year for the course will be charged and other fees will be fully recovered.
- If student cancels admission in II term, total fees for the course will be charged.
- If the student, who has taken admission to programmes on self financing basis (Non-Granted course) cancels his / her admission before one month from the date of admission, 20% of tuition fees of the entire academic year for the course will be charged and other fees will be fully recovered. If a student cancels his / her admission after one month from the date of admission, 50% of tuition fees of the entire academic year will be charged and other fees will be fully recovered.
- The fees of those students who have taken admission to Non – Granted / Permanent Non -Granted course will not be refunded even if the student gets seat in granted quota of same subject or other subject.
- Those students who have transferred their admission from non-granted / permanent non-granted course to granted course will have to pay the fees as per the fees structure of the newly selected course.