Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore for the implementation of its Action Plan for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education had proposed that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). The College has been investing its resources substantially in quality education improvement. The IQAC establishment is being one of them. The IQAC of Shri Sant Gadge Maharaj Mahavidyalaya, Loha Tq. Loha was established on 16th June 2014., The IQAC of the college has been trying to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution.
- IQAC aims to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- IQAC also aims to promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and application of quality parameters for various academic activities of the institution.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- To help for preparation of the Self Study Report (SSR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NA
Composition of the IQAC
The composition of the IQAC is as follows: Established on 16th June 2014
|1||Principal Dr. A.B. Gawate||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Jogdand S. M.||Co-Ordinator|
|3||Principal Dr. Nagpurne S.D.||External Member
(From local Community)
|4||Principal Dr. Joshi P.D.||External Member
|5||Dr. Pawar D. M.||Member Teacher|
|6||Dr. Mandge S. V.||Member Teacher|
|7||Dr. Pawar A. G.||Member Teacher|
|8||Mr. Gore R.B.||Invitee member (Librarian)|
|9||Dr. Ashok Gingine||Invitee member (Chairman of alumni association)|